Head of Finance, Business and Administration
80-100% starting asap at the Technopark Schlieren
Memo Therapeutics AG (MTx) is an innovator in the field of antibodies against viral diseases including Covid19 and antibody discovery and is currently growing: MTx is looking for a senior manager to take responsibility for the company’s finance, reporting, and audit as well as investor/business contacts and administration.
You will support us in many of our processes and activities that are typical for a fast-growing biotech company.
- Elaborate and manage MTx’s annual budget and forecast
- Establish and maintain reporting, PR and IR
- Assist with business development initiatives
- Optimize processes, IT and structures
- Support administrative tasks
We are looking for candidates who enjoy all aspects of building great new companies, who are ready to deliver spectacular work and have the ability to wear many hats. The position will be located in Schlieren, CH.
- Master in Economics from a top tier university
- 2-5 years of Finance/BD&L experience in a pharma and/or biotech company
- Entrepreneurial and self-starter mindset
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English and German
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Memo Therapeutics:
Exploiting the power of its microfluidic single-cell molecular cloning and screening technologies, Memo Therapeutics AG engages in antibody discovery across species and indications for proprietary and partnered projects. The company’s current pipeline features programs in infectious diseases and immuno-oncology. Memo Therapeutics AG is a private company located in Bio-Technopark Zurich, Switzerland.