Memo Therapeutics AG, a ZH-Schlieren-based ETH spin-off active in the development of novel antibody therapeutics for infectious diseases including COVID-19 is seeking a
You will work in an interdisciplinary team deploying/operating/developing our DROPZYLLA® microfluidic platform for the discovery of antibodies from human and animal sources.
• PhD in molecular biology with at least 3 years of postdoctoral experience
• Extensive experience with state-of-the-art cloning techniques including library cloning
• Experience in droplet PCR or microfluidics
• Knowledge of lentiviral gene transfer and pseudovirus production/purification is a plus
• Strong organisational and planning skills
• Start-up-compatible mind set
Memo Therapeutics AG offers excellent career opportunities in a dynamic start-up environment in state-of-the-art facilities at the Biotechnopark Schlieren, Zurich.
If you are interested, please send your short cover letter and CV combined in one single PDF document to:
MEMO is an equal opportunity employer.